An Ecologically Conscious Company
B&H is more than just getting the job done. We operate in a way that is aligned with today's environmental and ecological concerns. From recycling to energy saving to the preferred use of eco-friendly tools and materials-- B&H has joined the widespread mission to limit and minimize harmful industrial output in the world we share.
1) Recycled cardboard and other packing materials: B&H employees are committed to recycling as much production waste as possible. All packing cardboard from materials such as a/c sleeves are broken down and correctly disposed of for recycling. Wooden pallets are set aside in our yard to be returned to our suppliers.
2) Breakdown and Recycled Brick Rubbish: In creating thousands of new masonry openings there is much block and brick rubbish to dispose of. B&H workers separate the masonry rubbish from other debris and bring it to a recycling center where it is ground up into different size granular states. It then goes on to another plant to be made into new building material.
3) Demolition and Industrial Waste: Many of our projects involve disposal of expensive and valuable metals such as steel, aluminum, and copper. B&H performs the time consuming task in separating these materials for recycling.
4) Car Pooling: Each day, B&H deploys its workers to a number of job sites. Since most of our projects are in the NYC area, we are determined to contribute to the reduction of vehicles on the road and fuel emissions by dispatching two crews per vehicle.
5) Weather-Proofing Service: A popular B&H service is implementing our expertise in weather proofing. Sealing around windows, skylights, and doorways can greatly reduce heating and a/c expenses for the client- and helps reduce the many energy-related issues that our planet is currently facing.